Sunday, March 6, 2011

Matching Outfits :)

Cutest baby boy!

When my best friend asked me if I would make her little boy a tie, I was very excited. I make a lot of girl things, but not many boy things. With the extra fabric, I made her husband a matching tie (she makes them match for church sometimes)! Then she wanted a matching skirt too. She sent me these pictures of their matching outfits. I love it! I want to make him a bow tie next.


 (He wore this to work. Gotta love accountants!)

I used this tutorial from a Very Homemade to make the baby tie. For my friend's husband, I just made up the pattern. I used my husband's tie for the length. For the skirt, I just made up my own pattern and made an elastic waistband. I love the brown coordinating fabric. It matches the monkey fabric perfectly!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...