Friday, February 20, 2009

Lasgna in a Pot

Here is another Laymon recipe that Katie and I grew up having. I like this meal because it is so quick and my family loves it.

1 bag of egg noodles
1 jar of spagetti sauce
1 bag of shredded cheese
1 container of sour cream or rigotta cheese

Boil the egg noodles. Drain. Put back in pot. Then toss in as much sauce, sour cream or rigatta cheese, and shredded cheese that you want. I like mine creamy and my kids like it cheesey so I probably over do a little bit of the cheese. Stir and serve. I serve it with bread and broccoli on the side. It is super fast and easy and a great leftover meal as well. If you don't want to make a lot, just use 1/2 a bag of the egg noodles.

2 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Mmmm! This sounds really good! Thanks!

Kathy said...

Yummy!!!!!!!



http://craftola.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...